Be a Clown

I made this little card with a desire to Watercolour.  I used my THoltz Distress Stains which I've squeezed onto his paint palette a few months ago.  The interesting thing that occurs with the stains is that the water content evaporates a bit but its super easy to fix, just mist over the entire pallet with a spray bottle to dilute the color, or just take advantage of the intensity.  Either way your water rush can also be used to dilute the color on your craft sheet, just have fun with it!


One tip, try working on Watercolor paper, you get the most beautiful results I think!

I will be entering this I to the following challenges:

http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/  - Challenge #132 National Carnival Day
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/ - The stamp you love, but don't or haven't used





Comments

  1. Adreienne: This is really adorable. I love the image and the bright colors you've used. Thank you SO much for stopping by to share of your time and talents by playing along with us. I hope to see you again real soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne this is gorgeous I love using watercolour pads to stamp and colour in on, love how you chose the twine to match your colouring
    Wendi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable and so cleverly done. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, and design. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts