Hidden treasure

Hello! I'rm entering it into Funky and Frilly's "Anything  BUT a card with a twist !" Challenge which you can find here : http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/2012/10/anything-but-card-with-twist.html.  The twist is that the item must hold something "hidden" inside of it.  Here is a journal which I altered, you may be asking yourself how does this fit into the twist?  Keep looking at the photos and you will find out why!  



Well first of all people hold their secret thoughts in a journal, but I did include a special extra inside:


First I attached a book marker hidden inside,


Then I added a pocket in the back whic held a handmade tag and some authentic vintage ephemera.  Here's a closer look at the tag:


The tag is photographed on top of the back cover of the journal.  This journal is perfect for seamstresses and quilters, or anyone who loves all of the vintage sewing images!  I've made several of these as gifts for friends.

I'm also entering this into the following challenge's:




Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see and want to see more, please subscribe...thanks!











Comments

  1. Fabulous Adrienne!!! So glad you joined us at F & F!!!! I love the sewing theme!! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I luv this, so sweet...I have a thing for journals and this is the sweetest...have a super fun day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous journal Adrienne ! Love the colours and the stamping and thie hidden tag ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the different textures you used on this, and your hidden tag is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie, Adrienne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. Great details. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it at Inky Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, I just realized I did not have a link to your challenge site, I fixed that ;)
      Blessings,
      Adrienne

      Delete
  7. Love this sewing themed project and your "twist" is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun...so many things to see! Love your hidden tags and the inside is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie this fortnight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts