Ooh La La Creations - Easel Cards

Yy'IThis week the theme at Ooh La La Creations is Easel cards.  Believe it or not I have never tried to make an easel card and you know what?  They are so stinking simple it's not even funny!  What I really like is the extra design room you get on the bottom!  I will need to try some variations on this card sometime soon in the near future...I'm thinkin a circle, a square maybe?  I think the possibilities could be pretty tremendous :)


 
A view from straight on
Some close-ups


A view from the side

I'm really liking how much flexibility these cards have, one of the best parts is the easel card is what it says, an easel to place your artwork on, therefore I thin you can get even more creative and have a perfect place to showcase it.  In fact an added bonus is that the angle allows you to see glimmer mist and glitter much more asily and dramatically.
The design paper is Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary, I don't think I could have found a more perfect Cd image for this paper!!!  I made the stick pin/hat pin..l"'l
Ok so here's the dets for our challenge;  the image comes from the 
Yesterday's Memories  CD  which you can find here:

You can enter our challenge for the next two weeks here: http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/?m=0

I will be entering this into the following challenges;

http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/?m=1 - anything goes with uplifting words
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - letter from your name; M from my middle name
Which is Meryl (ugh I don't like it) stand for Millinary (hats)
Colors and/or polka dots
http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/ - Fancy Folds


Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. A lovely card Adrienne and thanks for joining us this week over at the Allsorts challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easel cards always intimidate the heck out of me! Kudos to you! I love that hanger!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our LACE challenge over at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fab project. Love the vintage feel.
    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Everything is just perfect :)

    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card. I love the vintage look. You did use every space you could.
    Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Unfortunately I can't see a link to us on your challenges entered and I am not sure there is any stamping on your card. Please feel free to come back and tell us if there is.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Absolutely love your take on the easel card and the images you picked and all the details! I am loving it. Great job! Your are an inspiration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts