HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

My father's Birthday was yesterday, Sept 15.  He is a father of 5 with 6 grandchildren!  He loves babies and little  children so with a 3 month old and 2 five year old's among the 6 he is pretty happy right now.  The other 3 are mine, ages 10, 14 and 16 and they love their Papa very much.  I made this card for him using lots of Tim Hotz Distress Inks and an older "Close to My Heart" Stamp set that I was given a few years ago.

I used VersaFine in Olympic Green for the trees in the background and the onyx black for the fishermen.  The Fishies were stamped with VersaFine in Vintage Sepia. 
Here's the inside:

I stamped the inside with an American Crafts "Tent" Collection stamp (the trees) in the VersaFine Olympia Green and the Relax & Unwind semtiment is from Inspired By Stamping

My Dad enjoys Camping and has been an avid Fisherman all his life.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stamps Blog - Challenge #82 - For the Guys

Creative Craft Challenges2 - All about the Boys

Hooked on Craft Challenges - Challenge 24 - Cards for Men

Make it Monday

Lastly,  I received a Challenge Badge from Mynettes Technique Tuesday Challenge Blog  for their Re-inker on Baby Wipes technique challenge.  It is a really neat way to create some beautiful images with stamps that have a more solid or blocked stamping image...here's a pic of my "Showcased" Card:





Thanks for stopping by and if you would be so kind as to consider subscribing to my blog it would sure put a smile on my face :)  I will be giving some blog candy away soon and I can assure you it will be worth entering (I have a bad habit of hitting quantity 2 upon ordering stuff online and I really dislike returning items
! LOL!


Have a Blessed Sunday!

Adrienne

Comments

  1. Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges2 this time. "All about the boys" Brilliant card!!! Fantastically thought out!! Colours are brilliant!!! Good Luck Annette cccDt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great silhouette stamps which make up into a really great man card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, love the use of the flags on the second project for 365 Cards, thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette stamps & your card is just fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Perfect Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamped scene. Thanks for playing along in our masculine challenge at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. I like those stamps and are so cute. Also love the CAS style designs like Clear Cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts