Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Here is my entry for the Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition.  I am so excited to be able to share my work with this fabulous group of artists!  Graphic 45 papers are so inspiring to work with!  The colors, ideas and whimsey are phenomenal!  I have included a variety of my projects which include Graphic 45 papers as well as some of my favorites from other companies.  As with most artists and papercrafters my work is very personal to me.  A piece of my self is left in every craft.  Enjoy!



Anniversary Mini-Matchbook Mini
A Matchbook mini I put together using Graphic 45 "Bathing Beauties" line.  The photos were from the tiny proofs pages which come with your photos from Costco.  My husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary last year with a Caribbean Cruise, it was marvelous!  Thank you Honey!









 Mini Star Book
Next up, a little Star mini I recently made for Valentines Day.  It is composed of My Minds Eye, Lost and Found 2  collection.  Again my work space is rather small but sometimes I enjoy those tiny details the most!











 Well that was fun!  


Steampunk Travelogue Entry
The next project I want to share is an entry into a Travelogue I made for one of the gals in my Team.  Her theme was Steampunk and it was really the first project where I got to give it a whirl.  I enjoyed it so much that I could not wait to receive the Steampunk Debutante line from G45!




I Wanted the Butterflies to appear to be flying out of the gears.

This Charm I made and attached to her book.


Wedding Album
I made this Wedding album for a friend who recently got married.  It is rather chunky and has lots and lots of room for pictures.  I will just showcase a few of my favorite images:










Aren't Weddings Wonderful?!!!
 Paris Flea Market Charms 

I began making charms after entering a swap this past year that began with these charms, since then I have been hooked!  They make such beautiful additions to mini books and they are often pieces of artwork in themselves.  I especially love to put them on an beautiful tag.  I am then combining two things I love, paper and beads...makes me so so happy!!!

 


I added some G45 paper to the Tim Holtz Fragment charm!





All of these charms and beads just reminded me of what you might find at a flea market, polka dot accessories, frames, porceline cups, and pretty baubles and bangles!




All About Me - Paperdiva

I participate in a monthly YouTube Channel hop in which we feature 12x12 layouts in an effort to encourage and inspire scrappers to continue to pursue their scrapbooking efforts in addition to all their fun papercrafting.  I certainly needed that extra boost to keep working on those layouts!  I just still could not seem to get away from my mini-albums which I have become so very fond of, that explains my next set of photos;  Our themes was All about me so I made a mini book which I then attached to the 12x12 page.  I decided to showcase some of the photos of works I had posted on YouTube with my channel name which is  Paperdiva67.









Boudoir goes Steampunk

For my "Grand Finale"  I want to share my most recent project in which I got to use the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante line!  I had bought this Chipboard album which is in the shape of a Corset several months before I ever received the paper line.  I seized the opportunity to really make this album special.  Although there is only one photo in the whole book, that's ok with me, its mostly an opportunity to let my creativity run away and that's just what I did!








A Little Mini book that holds tags








the End!


Comments

Popular Posts